Martes, Agosto 6, 2013

HAIKU POEMS











1.An old silent pond...
A frog jumps into the pond,
splash! Silence again.

2.Autumn moonlight
a worm digs silently
to the chestnut.

3.Lightning flash
what I thought were faces
are plumes of pampas grass.

4.Light of the moon
Moves west, flowers' shadows
Creep eastward.

5.In the moonlight,
The color and scent of the wisteria
Seems far away.

6.O snail
Climb Mount Fuji,
But slowly, slowly!

7.Trusting the Buddha, good and bad,
I bid farewell
To the departing year.

8.Everything I touch
with tenderness, alas,
pricks like a bramble.

9.Over the wintry
forest, winds howl in  rage
with no leaves to blow.

10.The crow has flown away:
swaying in the evening sun,
a leafless tree.  

11.In the coolness
of the empty sixth-month sky...
the cuckoo’s cry. 

12.Whitecaps on the bay:
A broken signboard banging
In the April wind.

13.ground squirrel
balancing its tomato
on the garden fence 

14.As the wind does blow
Across the trees, I see the
Buds blooming in May.

15.I walk across sand
And find myself blistering
In the hot, hot heat

16.Falling to the ground,
I watch a leaf settle down
In a bed of brown.

17.It’s cold and I wait
For someone to shelter me
And take me from here.

18.I hear crackling
Crunch, of today’s new found day
And know it won’t last

19.Falling to the ground,
I watch a leaf settle down
In a bed of brown.


20.A cricket disturbed
the sleeping child; on the porch
a man smoked and smiled.

21.I'm turning over
look out and give me room there
you cricket, you.  

22.Those who came before
shall forever be with us
always remembered

23.Children learn from us
teach them about ancestors
start a family tree.

24.Butterflies are cool
in the big, huge, forest
they fly us so high

25.Months go flying by
they are very beautiful
fluttering around.

26.Ladybugs are red
and have black spot on their wings
experts at flying

27.A fat bee stings me
it hurts very badly but
i do not cry though

28.The bee flies quickly
it turns around stings me
then falls to the ground.

29.storms ranging
breached levees of sanity
lives swept away

30.rain swollen river
lost in swirling darkness
madness in their eyes

31.Receding waters
absents some forgotten
soils where they once were.

32.Cool mints embrace
smoky mountains hiding
morning miasma

33.white dogwood flowers
Tennessee  deep forest shade
fiddle heads unfurl

34.Dreaming with my eyes open
kissing my illusion 
 a paradise envision.

35.At the age old pond
a frog leaps into water
a deep resonance

36.the first cold shower
even the monkey seems to want
a little coat of straw

37.People united
To secure their liberty
Out of many, one

38.Fighting for freedom, 
Fall of a valiant soldier 
Resting in the Lord

39.Humbling the Irish 
God's creation of whiskey 
Preventing world rule

40.Like medieval knights 
Armor clad, in fields battle 
To reap victory

41.Chicken or the egg? 
No Egg, No Chicken, Dummies 
It's a no-brainier!

42.Green grass in April
Birds begin to sing in trees
Children playing outside

43.Butterflies hatch.
Bees drink the juice from flowers.
Bees fly everywhere.

44.FROGS jumping around
Frogs hopping away from snakes
Frogs doing cool tricks

45.I see bees fly
Nature Flowers are blooming.
Birds build their new homes.

46.Birds and bees flying
Soft blades of grass on my feet
New flowers blooming

47.Spring, nature wakes up
Flowers and trees are blooming
Animals are coming out!

48.I hear birds singing.
Birds are chirping everywhere.
Their wings touch the sky.

49.Beaches are open
Strong waves are hitting the rocks
Kids are coming back.

50.Nature blooms, It's spring
Flowers awake from their nap
Cool breezes on my face!

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento